Engineering products and services form the core of the economy, but face headwinds and threats from a number of sources, including:
- Rapid advances in technology and automation
- Uncertain investment climate, amidst global over-capacity
- A flood of imports from countries like China
- Long gestation projects and uncertain cash flows
Our research solutions help manufacturers of engineering goods become more competitive and responsive to threats and opportunities. Our expertise across the value chain has helped answer numerous strategic and tactical questions for our engineering customers, including:
- When can I expect infrastructure investments to drive demand?
- How do large customers perceive my products or technologies?
- How does decision-making vary across end-user segments, or types of buyers?
- Which customer segments should I focus on?
- Why does my competitor beat me in this market?
- How do intermediaries and channels influence the customer?
Our engineering practice is divided into the following segments: