The engineering industries face unprecedented challenges, arising from:
- Automation and robotics
- The need to service fast-growing developing markets at much lower price points
- Rapid adoption of IoT and analytics
- Rising competitive pressures, especially in emerging markets
- Climate change and environmental regulation
Our expertise across the value chain has helped answer numerous strategic and tactical questions for our engineering customers, including:
- How do customers perceive my products or technologies?
- How does decision-making vary across end-user segments, or types of buyers?
- Which customer segments should I focus on?
- Why does my competitor beat me in this market?
- How do intermediaries and channels influence the customer?
Our engineering practice is divided into the following segments:
We’ve studied numerous sub-markets including column pipes, cranes, UPSs, sensors & switches, HVAC systems, telematics, ABS, airbags, tyres, engine oils, tractors, spark plugs, EFI systems, 3D printing, etc