Technology and telecommunication have made remote working routine, and created a huge global services back-office industry. Apart from conventional IT and BPO, this has extended to engineering design, film editing, special effects, writing, teaching… and much more… including market research!
Technology, especially artifical intelligence and analytics are driving the race towards ever lower costs and higher productivity.
ValueNotes has considerable experience in KPO, BPO and IT services, and have helped our clients with:
- Identifying acquisition opportunities in niche KPO/BPO
- Assessing market/opportunity size for specific services/processes
- Vendor benchmarking and partner selection
- Country/location benchmarking
- How profitable are different services/processes?
- How will process automation impact me: threats and opportunities
We’ve studied numerous sub-markets including business process management (BPM), e-learning, publishing / legal process / F&A / CRM / engineering design / analytics / market research outsourcing, management consulting, training, etc