A variety of trends are dramatically altering consumer product businesses:
- Rising health awareness, and shift to organic
- e-commerce disruption
- Online and personalized advertising
- Better educated consumers
- Rising intensity of competition
- Retail consolidation
These challenges also present significant opportunities, as spending power continues to grow – especially in emerging markets.
ValueNotes has considerable experience in assessing competitor and channel intelligence, that we use to help answer critical questions such as:
- What is my competitors’ go-to-market or distribution strategy?
- How do dealers and distributors influence sales, and how do they treat my brands?
- How do brand preferences vary across channels?
- Assess challenges from new entrants?
- How will e-commerce affect my margins?
We’ve studied numerous sub-markets including beverages, breweries & microbreweries, ice creams, probiotic & prebiotic supplements, processed / ready-to-eat foods, almonds, dairy products, confectioneries, poultry, abattoirs, air conditioners, tissue paper, cosmetics, etc