The financial services sector is one of the biggest drivers of technological change, and one of the most vulnerable, as well. We’re seeing:
- Dramatically lower costs of service delivery
- New competition in every segment, largely driven by Fin-tech
- Massive data security and privacy challenges
- Ever-increasing regulatory scrutiny, and new regulation
ValueNotes has served banking, financial and insurance clients address issues like:
- What is the impact of digitization on my ability to service customers?
- How can I use research-based thought leadership to build my brand?
- Analyzing competitive threats from new channels, and new players?
- How do I leverage technology or outsourcing to grow?
- How is customer behaviour changing in a digital world?
We’ve studied numerous sub-markets including banking, insurance, mortgage, credit cards, financial advisors, loan management systems, asset management, fund management, pensions, etc.