The healthcare industry faces dramatic change due to a variety of factors:
- Emergence of low cost medical devices and treatments
- Rising costs of healthcare coupled with greater private spending
- Uncertainty around shifting regulations
- Consolidation of the hospital industry, coupled with segmentation and specialization
- Shortage of qualified healthcare professionals
- Rising insurance penetration in emerging markets
ValueNotes healthcare practice helps providers of medical devices, equipment; diagnostic and healthcare services understand how they can increase market share, segment the market, benchmark competition and more. Our intelligence solutions help answers questions like:
- Are doctors/KOLs aware of changes in technology/new products?
- How do different types of customers make buying decisions?
- Should my sales strategy be different for large/small hospitals?
- How do I customize my channel strategy for different regions/cities?
- Is my competitor’s brand stronger than mine?
- What is the opportunity for my product/service?
We’ve studied numerous sub-markets including ambulatory infusion pumps, urinalysis, immunoassay, insulin pens / needles / lancets, IV Lines & catheters, radiotherapy devices, orthopaedic implants & prosthetics, drug rehab, hospitals, laboratories, diagnostic reagents, etc.