Also view our infographic here
ValueNotes latest research report on the home water purifier industry in India covers intelligence on the market size, growth, industry trends, industry attractiveness, and Porter’s analysis. The report covers fiscal years 2014 through 2019.Water pollution and depleting water tables are the main reasons for contamination of water bodies and water related diseases in India. Water borne diseases account for 77% of all diseases in the country. Increasing awareness of water related diseases accompanied by the lack of pure drinking water will drive this industry’s growth in India.
- The home water purifier industry in India is currently valued at INR 34bn (~USD 567 million) in FY 2014, has been growing at ~20% for the last three years. ValueNotes estimates that the industry will be worth approximately INR 91.9 billion (~USD 1.53 billion) by FY 2019, growing at a CAGR of 22%.
- The market is dominated by organized players and their share will increase in the coming years
- RO water purifiers segment has the maximum share in the home water purifier industry
The report includes profiles of the top-5 players with a brief overview about their product and service offerings, key financial ratios, strategies, etc.
|Please get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org
– to learn more about this report;
– to receive a complimentary copy of the executive summary;
– or if you would like to buy the report in a currency other than USD