- Nov 2016: Prague – Half-day workshop on Market Sizing, Segmentation, Models & Techniques
- Nov 2015: Madrid – workshop (advanced) on Market sizing & segmentation – models & techniques
- May 2015: Atlanta – half-day workshop on market sizing models
- Nov 2014: Amsterdam – half-day workshop on Market Sizing Models – Simplifying Complex Problems
- May 2011: Florida – conducted a workshop on the need for a new approach to competitor profiles and how to make them more relevant and useful
- Oct 2010: Sao Paulo – Social media for CI…’Like’?
- Apr 2009: Chicago – The deep web unfolded: effective use of the invisible web tools for CI
- Apr 2009: Chicago – Competitive Intelligence offshoring: how much is too much?
- Oct 2008: Rome – CI in India – perspectives of a local practitioner
SCIP (Strategic Competitive Intelligence Professionals) is a global non-profit membership organization for everyone involved in creating and managing business knowledge