Suppliers to the construction and building industry face a multitude of challenges arising from:
- The need to adopt technologies that lower the cost of construction
- Unplanned urbanization
- Changing customer lifestyles, and tastes
- New materials technologies
- The push towards green construction
We help manufacturers understand the changes in the construction industry, and make informed strategic or tactical decisions. Our intelligence and research helps our customers answer questions like:
- Which cities/regions are likely to drive growth in construction and why?
- What do channel partners and influencers (architects, builders, planners) think about my product?
- What is the likely adoption of new products, materials or technologies?
- What is my competitor’s channel and go-to-market strategy?
We’ve studied numerous sub-markets including roofing, tiles, pipes, flooring, cladding, waterproofing, furniture, lighting, electrical cables, building automation, sanitary ware, elevators, etc.