Also view our infographic here
ValueNotespresents a research report on the faucets industry in India. This industry report covers intelligence on the market size, growth, industry trends, industry attractiveness, and Porter’s analysis. The report covers fiscal years 2014 through 2019.The Indian faucets industry has come a long way as faucets have evolved in the country from being perceived as a basic functional product to a fashion and style statement. Over the years, growth in real estate industry, increase in disposable income, changes in consumers’ preferences and lifestyle, and exposure to international brands have given a boost to the faucets industry.
- The faucets industry in India, valued at INR 50bn (~USD0.83bn) in FY 2014, has been growing at a CAGR of ~15% over the last three years. ValueNotes estimates that the industry will be worth nearly INR 105bn (~USD 1.74bn) by FY 2019, growing at a CAGR of ~16%
- The industry is dominated by unorganized players. However, their share is expected to decrease in the coming years, primarily due to increasing brand awareness among the consumers and their preference shifting towards high end faucets
- Bathroom faucets is the most dominant category, with residential sector being the biggest consumer of faucets
- Latest trends witnessed in the industry reveal that organized players are increasing their focus on tier II and tier III cities
The report includes profiles of the top-5 players with a brief overview about their service offerings, key financial ratios, expansion strategies, etc.
|Please get in touch with us on email@example.com
– to learn more about this report;
– to receive a complimentary copy of the executive summary;
– or if you would like to buy the report in a currency other than USD
To pay in INR, click here
A/C Name: ValueNotes Strategic Intelligence Pvt Ltd
A/C #: 00522320000720
Bank: HDFC Bank Ltd, Aundh Branch, Pune
NEFT IFSC Code: HDFC0000052