The ValueNotes’ team has considerable domain expertise in our selected industry practices. We typically help our customers size and segment their markets, understand customer needs and perceptions, track channels and competitors, and develop go-to-market strategies. We define our key industry verticals as:
- Heavy engineering & capital goods: such as compressors, pumps, blowers, machine tools and various types of capital equipment
- Power & electrical equipment: turbines, transformers, UPS, and products that are used in power generation, transmission, and distribution. This includes both traditional (thermal) power and green power (solar, wind, hydro, etc)
- Auto & auto ancillaries: Various types of automobiles (2 wheelers, cars, trucks) and automobile components and parts
- Healthcare: hospitals and healthcare providers, diagnostics, healthcare services, medical equipment and medical devices
- Building and construction inputs: Tiles, roofing, sanitary-ware, pipes, faucets, bathroom products and kitchenware; home automation and lighting systems.
- Others: Apart from these, we have considerable expertise in Information Technology, BPO/KPO services, professional services and e-commerce/Internet.