ValueNotes hosted an insighful webinar on “ValueNotes Webinar: Competitive Intelligence: Are you seeking the right answers?” on the 26th June 2012. Varsha Chitale, Director – ValueNotes, provided insights on “needs assessment” to translate business objectives of an organisation into the “right” questions it must ask about its environment.
Watch the recording of the webinar and download the slide presentation –
Key take-aways of the presentation
- Understanding the importance of ‘needs assessment’ in achieving CI goals
- Determining how an organization can assess its CI needs to address all key risks, to avoid being caught by surprise
- Evaluating existing CI frameworks to see if all the key needs are being addressed
- Included competitive intelligence professionals and practitioners from around the world
- Senior executives who use competitive intelligence
- Market research professionals
Varsha Chitale, Director, CI Practice, ValueNotes
Varsha has been a CI practitioner for over a decade, and has over 15 years’ experience in research and consulting. She holds an MSc in Economics from the London School of Economics, and is a qualified CFA. She has been widely published and has presented at several Indian and international events (including SCIP conferences).
Varsha writes a regular blog on CI and manages a LinkedIn group “Competitive Intelligence Network India”