ValueNotes hosted an insighful webinar on “ Best practices for successful CI partnerships ” on the 23rd of May 2012. The interactive session detailed the best practices in sourcing CI from remote service providers. The webcast used real-life examples to highlight how organizations have successfully leveraged CI partnerships to stay ahead of competition.
Watch the recording of the webinar and download the slide presentation
Key take-aways of the presentation
- Understand the benefits of using partners for competitive intelligence
- Select CI activities that are suitable for outsourcing to remote partners
- Understand best practises in establishing and managing relationships with CI partners
- Evaluate and select appropriate partners for CI
- Included competitive intelligence professionals and practitioners from around the world
- Senior executives who use competitive intelligence
- Market research professionals
Nidhi Purohit, Team Leader, ValueNotes
Nidhi Purohit has over 4 years of research experiences. At ValueNotes, she has handled competitive intelligence projects and tracked various markets of interest to our Indian and international clients. Prior to ValueNotes, Nidhi worked with Bilcare and Johnson & Johnson.
Nidhi holds a Masters in Biophysical Chemistry from the University of North Carolina, Charlotte, NC, where she was awarded the Thomas Walsh Fellowship. She was also associated with the University of Toledo, Ohio where she worked extensively in the field of research.