August 2009: e-learning has become a crucial part of an organisation’s strategy to deliver training and education. But maintaining e-learning systems within the organisation equals more costs. The solution? Outsource. Internationally, corporations, educational institutions and governments are moving from dealing with local e-learning service providers to directly approaching Indian companies.
Revenues from the Indian e-learning offshore industry are estimated to be USD 341 million at the end of calendar year 2008. ValueNotes estimates the market size to touch $603million by the end of 2012.
This presentation, based on our market research report titled – e-learning Outsourcing 2009: Advantage India – provides:
- an overview of the buyer market
- India as an outsourcing destination
- competitive environment of e-learning companies in India, and their service offerings
- billing rates and operating margins
- market size, trends and insights, growth opportunities
Download the presentation