A technology solutions firm wanted to strengthen their client engagement programme. With customers based across the globe, they were unaware of how these customers felt about their products –
- How satisfied were they with the quality of the technical design / architecture implemented by the team?
- Were there any new features they would like to have?
- Was the team able to solve technically challenging problems?
- Two people from each customer’s company were interviewed-one with the person whom the client interacted with on a regular basis, and the other was with his reporting manager
- The interviewer probed for qualitative feedback, which went beyond the information that the client was keen to have
-We learnt there were a few detractors; the client was able to address their grievances in time and saved them from moving to a competitor
– Some customers had recommended the client to other companies
Apart from establishing the most sought after NPS score – a metric that could feed into their internal appraisal system – the C-Sat programmer helped our client discover several unmet needs which they could fulfil, adding to their bottom line
- What our client had to say – “This exercise definitely showed us the possibility and benefits of doing a third-party assessment.”