Web Developer – Business Enabling Functions
- Strong coding skills and excellent management knowledge of WAMP environment (Windows, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Strong SQL development skills writing fine-tuned queries, stored procedures, triggers etc. and design skills (data normalization, foreign key constraints, indexes, etc)
- Front-end engineering using Object-Oriented Programming, HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of any MVC frameworks & CMS â€“ WordPress
- Expertise on client side technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, XML
- Administering managing the website / portal
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks in Python environment â€“ Django/Flask/Pyramid
Education: BE / MCA / BCA
- 0-2 years of web development experience using WAMP, Python technologies
- Should be very strong technically and understand web development in theory and practice and full software life cycles.
- Good knowledge of Python & working knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Experience using MVC frameworks & WordPress development.
- Knowledge of mobile apps & mobile website technology.
- Excellent knowledge of website administration
- Feature development, bug fixing, backups
- Website maintenance using WordPress
- Windows / Linux server troubleshooting
- Custom application programming using PHP/Python
- Ability to implement algorithm solutions.
- Candidates with excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong time management.
- Analytical problem solving abilities.
- Team player with a learning attitude and should be self-disciplined.
- Must have great attention to detail and understand best practices for web development.
- Should be confident in taking full ownership of projects from initial requirement checks, feasibility, development, and final deployment on live site.