Profile synopsis: Lead generation & sale of customized research services to international clients.
Experience: Minimum 1 year of business-to-business lead generation in research/KPO or servicesÂ industry; preferably to top management levels in large organizations.
- Identification of prospects
- Selling through tele-calling / emailing / meetings with potential customers
- Establishing dialogues with key decision makers including VP, SVP, Director and CXO levelÂ executives in client organizations
- Attending appropriate events to establish contact with potential customers
- MISs and analysis of effectiveness of sales initiatives (Account Mapping.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Telemarketing Skills
- Ability to work with strict targets (goal orientation)
- Ability to work well in a team. Effective interface with product and service delivery teams
- Willingness to go beyond self to take on larger goals; Self driven; Dependability; Attitude
Good to have:
- Energetic person with an ability to create successful outcomes
- Prior inside sales experience will be preferred
- Good Client Relation
- Creative Thinking
Selection process –
- IQ Test
- Case Study
- HR Round
- Technical interview
- Management interview