Profile synopsis: Handling all accounting, legal and financial functions with a keen eye for detail.
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- BCom Graduates would be preferred
- Candidates with high level of ambition, intelligence and energy
- 0-3 years of experience in accounting department
- Smart freshers can also apply
- Manage and file daily accounts, keep track of daily receipts, invoices and payments using Tally.
- Update daily cash flow requirements.
- Liaise with CA, Auditors, Consultants & Vendors for finalizing accounts. Follow up for pending
payments as well.
- Maintain company board resolutions and liaise with the CS for the same.
- Maintain and keep track of all statutory payments such as profession tax, EPF, IT and Service Tax.
Assist in the compilation of Company‚Äôs Annual tax returns.
- Check process compliance for statutory and legal requirements.
- Ensure that all Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Plan, coordinate and execute annual financial audit. Also spot audits of all processes carried out.
- Payroll management using payroll software
||Good to have:
Selection process :
- IQ test and LR test
- Accounting Test
- HR screening round
- Technical interview
- Management round