Welcome to ValueNotes, which includes our “Content” (text, images, graphics, logos and designs) and our “Sites” (ValueNotes.co.in, ValueNotes.biz, ValueNotes.com, SourcingNotes.com and IndiaNotes.com). By continuing to use this Site you, the “User”, agree to the following terms and conditions, which may be modified by ValueNotes at any time without prior notice.
Copyright and Use of Content
All Content of this Site is protected by copyright or trade mark owned by ValueNotes or third parties. You may download, print or copy any Content from this Site for your personal use. ValueNotes must be appropriately acknowledged as the source of the Content. Republication or redistribution of ValueNotes content outside of this agreement, including by framing, will be in violation of this agreement.
By using our Site, you agree to abide by the terms of our User Agreement.
Accuracy of Information
ValueNotes believes that the Content provided on its Site is reliable and has been obtained from reliable sources. ValueNotes takes no responsibility and bears no liability for error of fact or opinion. The liability arising out of using the Content on the Site lies solely with the User.
Certain areas of our Site may contain interactive services (forums and blogs), where there may be “User Content” (content generated by our Users). You may post User Content on the Site provided it is not objectionable, illegal, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or injurious to third parties. ValueNotes does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any User Content appearing on the Site. ValueNotes reserves the right, but is not obligated, to monitor, edit, or remove any User Content for any reason. ValueNotes takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that is submitted. The liability arising out of using User Content on the Site lies solely with the User.
ValueNotes respects your right to privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. Personal information (such as your name and contact details) that you might share with us, while purchasing our products or subscribing to any email service, will be stored by ValueNotes. This information will not be shared with any third party unless we obtain prior permission from you, or unless it is required by the law. We will use this information to keep you updated about our new offers, products and services that we think you might be interested in.
When you visit our Site, we send cookies to your computer for identifying your browser. At any point of time, we may have contracted with a third party to monitor certain pages of our Site. The third party may use this data to track users and serve advertising. This information may be used in aggregate to analyse our users' demographics and interests.
Purchase of Products and Services
As a buyer you automatically enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from ValueNotes once you send through your payment. Once your payment has been authorised, you cannot retract or cancel your purchase. If you cancel your purchase after you have received the product from ValueNotes, you are responsible for all reversals, chargebacks, claims, fees, fines, penalties and other liabilities incurred by ValueNotes, its Payment Gateway Provider, or a third party caused by or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, and/or your use of the Services. You agree to reimburse ValueNotes, its Payment Gateway Provider or a third party for any and all such liability.
Content is provided by ValueNotes and its third party content providers. Content is meant for your personal information only, and is not intended for trading purposes. Neither ValueNotes nor its third party content providers shall be liable for any errors, inaccuracies or delays in content. Although ValueNotes believes that the information provided is reliable, we take no responsibility (or liability) for errors of fact or opinion.
Our Site may point to other websites that may be of interest to you. However ValueNotes does not endorse or take responsibility for the content on such other sites.
You may have any business dealings directly with our third party content providers or other websites (including payment for and delivery of products or services) that we may link to from our Site. ValueNotes will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of any such dealings.
Writers and contributors may be trading in, or have positions in the securities mentioned in their articles. Neither ValueNotes nor any of the contributors accepts any liability arising out of use of the Content.
In using our Sites, ValueNotes.co.in, ValueNotes.biz, ValueNotes.com, SourcingNotes.com and IndiaNotes.com, you, the User, are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below:
- ValueNotes reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The User is therefore advised to read these terms and conditions carefully each time he or she uses or buys Content of ValueNotes.
- All Content / product services, information, texts, photographs, images, graphics, illustrations and designs displayed on our Sites, www.ValueNotes.co.in, www.ValueNotes.biz, www.ValueNotes.com, www.SourcingNotes.com and www.IndiaNotes.com, constitute “An invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes “Your Acceptance” which shall be a binding contract between you and ValueNotes which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below:
- ValueNotes reserves the right to accept or reject your offer.
- The User certifies that he / she is at least 18 years of age at the time of placing the order or has the express and explicit consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, and agreements shall prevail hereinafter.
- All prices are in Indian Rupees and / or US Dollars.
- All prices of our products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of ValueNotes.
- ValueNotes reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for any Content / reports / product services. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and / or payment has been made via credit card. In the event that the payment has been processed by ValueNotes, the same shall be credited to your credit card and you will be duly notified by e-mail.
- In case of any credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card; ValueNotes will not be liable for any credit card fraud.
- The liability to use the credit card fraudulently will be on the User and “unless you prove otherwise” shall be exclusively on the User.
- Any request for cancellation of order shall not be entertained on the order confirmation by the buyer.
- Once the order is placed and the Content / report is sent by e-mail to the User, the User cannot, on any ground, ask for reversal of the payment.
- The User agrees that the e-mail sent by ValueNotes along with the Content / report to the e-mail address of the User shall be conclusive proof of the fulfilment of the order.
- ValueNotes shall not be liable for any delay in sending an e-mail of the Content / report ordered by the User for reasons which may be beyond its control. ValueNotes will send the Content / report at the earliest opportunity subsequently.
- The User agrees to use the Content / reports / product services supplied by ValueNotes or its affiliates for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information.
- ValueNotes reserves the right to confirm and validate information and other information provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be untrue either in whole or in part, ValueNotes has the right in its sole discretion to reject and cancel the order and debar the User from using the services of ValueNotes and www.ValueNotes.co.in, www.ValueNotes.biz, www.ValueNotes.com, www.SourcingNotes.com, and www.IndiaNotes.com or all validated web sites without prior information whatsoever.
- ValueNotes will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage suffered by the User from the use of the Content / reports and services on these Sites. This, without limitation, includes loss of revenue / data from delays, non-deliveries, mis-deliveries or service interruption which may occur because of any act or omission. This disclaimer of law also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interpretation, deletion, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence or under any other cause of action.
- The User agrees that all the intellectual property rights of this Site, its Content / reports / product services, shall vest solely and exclusively with ValueNotes.
- The User agrees and accepts that:
- All Content of this Service is protected by copyright, trademark and / or other proprietary rights, and are legally owned by ValueNotes, its licensors or third parties. No right, title or interest in any Content is transferred to the User.
- The Service is permitted only for the User’s personal use.
- In all cases, ValueNotes must be acknowledged as the source of the material.
d)Republication or redistribution of this Service, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of ValueNotes.
- The User has no right to use the Content or Service in any other manner.
- If the User wants to make additional use of our Service outside the terms of this agreement, the User must apply to firstname.lastname@example.org for the appropriate consent and conditions.
- Unless stated otherwise, all other uses of this Service are expressly prohibited
- This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Pune shall have an exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this Agreement.
Read, agree and confirm