The healthcare industry faces dramatic change due to a variety of factors:
- Rising competition from both multinationals and local players
- Emergence of low cost medical devices and treatments
- Rising costs of healthcare coupled with greater private spending
- Uncertainty around shifting regulations
- Consolidation of the hospital industry, coupled with segmentation and specialization
- Shortage of qualified healthcare professionals
ValueNotes’ healthcare practice helps suppliers to the medical community understand how they can increase market share, segment the market, benchmark competition and more. We help manufacturers of medical devices and medical equipment with a variety of intelligence solutions:
- What is the opportunity in Tier II and Tier III cities?
- How do different types of customers make buying decisions?
- Should my sales strategy be different for large/small hospitals?
- How do I customize my channel strategy for different regions/cities?
- Is my competitor’s brand stronger than mine?