Profile synopsis: Playing a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software for our “information products”. ValueNotes is a provider of strategic intelligence and analytics, and you will be part of a product development team that is working on new or existing products (including IndiaNotes.com). You may be required to ideate and develop entirely new products or features, or enhance existing ones. The candidate will also provide technical support for our digital marketing initiatives, including our websites.
Education: BE Computers/MCA/MCS/BCA
- Should have developed software (web based) products, systems.
- Should be able to design databases, design and code programs, create documentation and test products/systems.
- Knowledge of mobile apps & mobile website technology.
- Candidate must be totally tuned into the latest Internet/mobile technologies and trends.
The key skills to play up when you’re looking for a job as a software developer are as follows:
- Proficiency in one or more development language and the ability to quickly learn about new technologies as needed.
- Ability to understand the requirements, and develop solutions /products independently.
- Ability to work with users/customers to provide the best solutions.
- Ability to manage online products on a 24×7 basis.